COVID-19 UPDATE: OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY:
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
At this time, our office remains open for your (DENTAL) needs and emergencies as they may arise. We want you to understand that we remain available to you. We are taking calls and handling emergencies. Dental emergencies include but not limited to :
- TMJ Pain
- Tooth infection/pain
- Broken tooth
- Swelling of the gum or face
- Changes in mouth tissue
- Temporary or permanent restoration comes off
If there is any question, whether you have a dental emergency, please call us and we will let you know. We are here for you and remain available to you. We do NOT want our patients going to an EMERGENCY ROOM for dental care.
You may see some changes when it is time for your appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff during this COVID-19 Pandemic:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
However, if you would prefer to have a virtual (Tele-dentistry appointment) to go over your dental concerns with Dr. Richard Rogers or Dr. Jennifer John. Please call our office at 301-663-1700 to schedule a virtual appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 301-663-1700.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.